Check out these legging things. I have never seen them in use in person.Ã‚Â They advertise them as;
* makes diaper changes easier (yes, I guess since you don’t have to take any pants off)
* keeps legs covered while in a sling (true, but why not put on some sweatpants then?)
* light weight sun protection (sun screen?)
* makes potty training easier (can’t see too many girls having an easy time pulling down tights, but jeans and sweats would be easier)
* fashion statement for every occasion!!
They seem cute, pricey ($12 to $20) for sweats or tights, which I think they are comparable to wardrobe wise. I don’t see many of the boys I know wearing these- maybe Captain Quinn?