This year will be a new chapter for me, and my family. We have a lot of “plans” that we want to accomplish as a family this year. More places to go, things to see and activities to do together.
I don’t like the idea of “resolutions” for the new year, but I do want to make some changes that I will hopefully keep, not just wear off as the months pass.
Resolutions (goals, aim, aspiration, dream, intent, objective, target)
1. get & stay organized ( a job that never ends, I just want to keep on top of it)
2. keep the garage cleared (see #1)
3. keep the dining room table clear (see #1)
4. I have a long list of crafts I want to try out… the list keeps getting longer though!
5. “Move my body” (workout- it’s important for my kids to see me workout)
6. Friendships- build them up and keep them strong.
I am sure I will be adding to this list as time goes on, it never ends!