This year will be a new chapter for me, and my family. We have a lot of “plans” that we want to accomplish as a family this year. More places to go, things to see and activities to do together.
I don’t like the idea of “resolutions” for the new year, but I do want to make some changes that I will hopefully keep, not just wear off as the months pass.
Resolutions (goals, aim, aspiration, dream, intent, objective, target)
1. get & stay organized ( a job that never ends, I just want to keep on top of it)
2. keep the garage cleared (see #1)
3. keep the dining room table clear (see #1)
4. I have a long list of crafts I want to try out… the list keeps getting longer though!
5. “Move my body” (workout- it’s important for my kids to see me workout)
6. Friendships- build them up and keep them strong.
I am sure I will be adding to this list as time goes on, it never ends!
2 responses to “Here comes twenty 10”
i think our list are identical…and you can move your body with me anytime…
I was just working out a plan for doing that stroller thing…let me know when you are ready!
I’m soooo close now I’ve got nothing but time! hehe
Our year goals are as similar as our names! Love it!