10 PHRASES THAT NEED TO COME ACROSS LOUD AND CLEAR TO OUR KIDS AS THEY GROW
1. You’re not alone.
2. Your Heavenly Father loves you deeply just as you are.
3. You’ll find that God can bring good things out of the most difficult of circumstances.
4. I won’t abandon you.
5. You are valuable in our family and in the world.
6. You can’t do anything that will make me love you less, or more.
7. You bring me so much joy.
8. My whole agenda is to prepare you to be fully and effectively on your own.
9. Your wise choices now will reap incredible rewards down the line, don’t give up.
10. A lot of things that look confusing now will look clearer later on.
2 responses to “”
Welcome back. These are excellent. Lopve, Mom & Dad
Well, I never was a very good speller. Dad