Avery made a few really good friends in her kindergarten class. Her BFF is Abby though. Abby has come home from school with us a few times to play and Avery’s been to her house a lot to play too. They get along so well, I love having Abby around. Even better she likes Sawyer and Sawyer lover her!!
A while ago Avery told me that she was opposite twins with Abby. Well, I had to ask what she meant by that. She told me;
* Both of our names start with ‘A’ and end in ‘Y.’
* I am tall and she is short.
* I have light hair and her hair is dark.
* We are best friends, almost like sisters.
* We both speak Spanish and English. (Abby speaks a lot of Spanish, she grew up in Honduras till she was 4).
I thought those were all valid reasons for them to be “opposite twins.”
I look forward to Abby & Avery being friends for a very long time.
2 responses to “opposite twins”
I love how quick Avery is. She’s well spoken and thoughtful. Good job mama!
Thank you, Sara.
Some of the things she comes up with…